The menstrual cycle is one such thing that happens to every woman and it is one such thing that causes acute pain in the abdomen
Periods are not too much liked by most of the women as it brings uneasiness to them. However, it is as important for your health and body to get your monthly cycle. Anyone of you who does not get a regular or a proper monthly cycle needs to get a thorough check by her gynaecologist.
A period causes abdominal pain before you get it and during your cycle. This pain is experienced by many of the women; however, there are only a few of them who do not feel any symptom of pain while they are bleeding. Every woman has a different body, a different monthly cycle, and different medical needs. For instance, if you are experiencing something while you are getting your chums, the other woman might not come across with the same symptoms. A normal and a regular menstrual cycle vary from 25 to 28-day cycle. Yet it differs in most of the cases.
You might get monster’s cramps sometimes even before your cycle is due. You might also feel your belly bloated and a cranky mood. Though these are the signs for you that you might get your chums sooner yet you do not get your cycle. Here are some reasons that will highlight that why is it that you experience your period symptoms but no periods.
- Getting cramps but no periods, experiencing a bloated tummy, yet no periods. Though these are the symptoms that you might get your periods, still you do not get your monthly cycle even after these symptoms. This can surely be a sign of hormonal changes taking place in your body. If this continues for more than a month, its time that you need a thorough medical check-up.
- Even after getting cramps of you do not get your cycle, you should take a pregnancy test at home. In most cases, you may get those cramps but no periods. This can surely be one of the signs for your good news. This happens because the lining of the uterus starts to shed that causes abdominal cramps.
- A hormonal change related to ovulation also causes the symptoms of periods. However, you do not get your cycle. These hormonal changes can affect the pathways of your brain causing the period symptoms.
- Skipping periods for a month is nothing to worry about, but if you get a fever and feel dizzy, you definitely need to see your doctor.
- Anovulation is a condition where your body will release eggs every month but you might not get your periods that very month. 20% of the females suffer from this anovulatory cycle. This is again a normal condition, only if it rarely happens.
- Thyroid conditions can also cause such similar problems. A thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped gland in your neck. This gland regulates many functions of your body. This includes your menstrual cycle and body’s metabolism as well. However, sometimes thyroid gland does not seem to make enough thyroids as required by your body. This also affects your menstrual cycle.
Other than all these symptoms, stress is surveyed to have the most effect on irregular menstrual cycle. Too much burden of work at the workplace, unhealthy eating habits, unhealthy lifestyle, drinking, smoking, and many other factors that cause mental stress and mental breakdown affect your hormonal growth thus affecting your menstrual cyclic conditions to become irregular.