Apple cider vinegar comes in a high concentration of Acetic Acid which is a natural organic product which helps in the absorption of many vital minerals from the foods we consume
Apple cider vinegar is also referred as a super food and has many healing and medicinal properties that help the human body to overcome many physical diseases. It may taste as bad as it may have the best healing qualities. Generally, 2 teaspoons added to a warm glass of water and consumed twice daily would do the magic.
Some of the diseases that it can fight are as follows:
- Fights diabetes– Apple cider vinegar has shown to lower the glucose levels and making the treatment of type 2 diabetes easy.
- Reduces appetite and cravings- A continuous consumption of ACV reduces hunger pangs and suppresses the appetite. It is believed that the acetic acid in it lowers the glycemic index of food released in the blood resulting in less appetite.
- Lowers bad cholesterol levels- If a person is consuming apple cider vinegar regularly for eight week period, results in a reduction of adverse blood lipid profiles that aggravate to high cholesterol and triglyceride levels in people suffering from hyperlipidemia.
- Helps shift kilos– This may be the most crucial point for obese women reading this article. Apple cider vinegar for sure helps in losing weight. The scientific reason behind it is not very clear, but ACV diluted with water and consumed daily for 12 weeks, results in decreased body weight and fat and considerable loss in inches.
- Promotes glossy tresses– With no scientific evidence to support there have been results of making hair glossy, shiny and dandruff free because of apple cider vinegar. Applying apple cider vinegar to the hair and soak for 5 to 15 minutes before rinsing does wonder.
- Aids digestion– Dietitians recommend that taking apple cider vinegar before every meal increases and improves the digestive system of the human body, especially for people who suffer from Reflux, bloating and indigestion.
- Clear skin & tone it- The list of the benefits of apple cider vinegar to the skin is extended. It can be used as a toner, anti-ageing ingredients help to clear skin from acne and scars, etc. A little apple cider vinegar rubbed and massaged on the face can give you a beautiful glowing skin.
These are just a few fantastic things apple cider vinegar does with its magical properties. The list may go very long. It is to your decision and discretion to use it and see the changes for yourself.