It can be quite awkward while Kissing with your beard, Right?
But if you keep aside that cold or beard bur, kissing is considered to be quite safe. But maybe not exactly as safe as you think. So with that slightest of the peck in your mouth or while trying out your sessions, one can actually transmit different types of viruses. These are often called as STD or herpes simplex viruses. Researches have been shown that through that speck of spit present in ones mouth can cause many viruses to transfer in your partner’s mouth. And this can happen anytime, unknowingly even.
Doctors’ advice that it is better that one should take utmost care while you are doing that “make out” session. Fortunately, you do not have to swear on kissing forever. In this article, here’s what you need to know about STD that can be caused by kissing.
- Herpes Simplex Virus and Syphilis are the only two types of STD’s that can be caused by kissing or making out sessions. While kissing each other even the slightest speck can cause virus of these two diseases to transfer in your mouth – and these are deadly and lasts for a lifetime.
- There are times when people/couples are not even aware that they are suffering from either of the types of STD – Herpes or Syphilis. Thus some chances might spread this to their partner while they are kissing. This is called the cause of oral herpes.
- HSV 2 is the cause of genital herpes. This disease is called Syphilis. Genital herpes can be caused by one person’s genital to other person’s genital, causing it to be as oral herpes.
- HSV 1 virus that is Herpes is the result of oral sex. This means that from mouth to other parts, the virus can spread.
- Researches count on these diseases as deadly forms that can be treated but cannot be cured.
How To Prevent It?
Many doctors say that there is always the scope of asking your spouse or your partner about HSV 1 and 2. There is no need to get embarrassed about it. It is still good to make sure that your mouth is fresh and clean so that there are no chances of any disease. Surveys in America claims that there are almost 1 out of 5 people who are suffering from Oral Herpes and Syphilis – this is ridiculously common in America, and there is no need to get embarrassed.
The Planned Parenthood advice its people to talk and chat with their doctors about oral herpes. Much awareness is required today. It is always good to think about you and your partner’s health at the front desk.
Though there is no cure to this virus, you can still chat with your doctors to avoid the chances of getting stuck up on this. It is always better to take advice and to discuss, rather than making a back seat. This can lower the chances of spreading HSV 1 and 2.