Home > Checkout
Rs. 799 Rs. 989
It helps in keeping your bones strong and prevents osteoporosis. Calcium is used for building and maintaining healthy bones. Our body can get calcium from one of two sources namely food/diet or bones. When food fails to meet your body’s calcium requirements, it borrows it from your bones. If this happens over a period of time then it leads to bone loss.
It contains calcium as well as Vitamin D3. Calcium is also essential for heart, muscle, and nerve functions and also aids in the clotting of blood. This mineral also helps to treat and manage osteoporosis and to prevent calcium deficiency in pregnant and breastfeeding women. The primary function of Vitamin D3 in the body is to maintain healthy and strong bones. It does so by ensuring calcium absorption in the gut and by maintaining adequate levels of two minerals essential for bone health, calcium, and phosphorus.
1. To treat calcium deficiency due to:
2. To treat Vitamin D3 deficiency due to:
3. To increase the levels of Vitamin D3 in the milk of breastfeeding women. Vitamin D3 requirements of breastfed infants cannot be met by human milk alone. Hence, mothers are advised for supplementation of Vitamin D3.
4. To increase Vitamin D3 levels in elderly people because due to age and a long time spent indoors, their skin fails to synthesize Vitamin D3 efficiently.
5. To improve levels of Vitamin D3 in people with fat malabsorption whose intestine fails to absorb fat from the diet, thereby reducing the absorption of Vitamin D3 which needs dietary fat to get used by the body.
1. Free Home Delivery
2. Fastest delivery in 2500 pin codes in India
3. All orders are Prepaid only.
4. COD available for #Easycare Subscription members
5. COD also available in Mumbai
6. Easy returns within 7 days if product not used